Walnut lumber, barn wood and a walnut stump: for sale - Kansas City area

I have approx. 46 board feet of walnut lumber for sale. The lumber is rough sawn, unsurfaced. I am asking $45 for the walnut lumber. Photos and details can be view at: http://www.hendrixwoodworking.com/html/walnut_lumber.html
I also have approx. 80 board feet of old barn wood. I am asking $10 for the barnwood. Photos and details can be view at: http://www.hendrixwoodworking.com/html/barn_wood.html
And finally, I have a walnut stump for sale. It is approx 22 inches tall and around 27" in width. I am asking $10 for the stump. Photos and details can be view at: http://www.hendrixwoodworking.com/html/walnut_stump.html
I am located in Olathe, KS. Just a little southwest from Kansas City. Shipping is not an option. The items will need to be picked up. I am home most of the time during the day and evenings. Cash only, no checks.
You can reach me via email at snipped-for-privacy@mokanwebs.com with any quesitons, or you can post them here. This email is a temp email and will be disabled after 30 days (due to the amount of spam that I will get after posting an email address in a newsgroup).
Thanks James
I'll take the barn wood and the stump, can pick up tuesday evening. e-mail on the way.
JS
Barnwood and stump are sold. Walnut lumber is still available. James
with any quesitons, or

Walnut is sold. Thanks James

James Hendrix wrote:

boards?
Randal, I have been replying to your emails but they are being returned. I have the walnut and the boards are 1 1/8 thick. Email me your phone number (as your emails are getting to me) and I will give you my phone number. I will be home all day Saturday (doing the garage sale thing). Thanks James
with any quesitons, or