Walnut Hall Table w/Cherry inlay and splines

It's cost effective and has a long shelf life. This one, kept in a drawer in the den, was purchased in 2003 and is only about 1/3 used:

I wax each piece about once a year, and have another can I keep in the shop.

Reply to
Swingman

Simply Beautiful!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Thank you, Ron ... appreciate it!

Reply to
Swingman

It does last a long time doesn't it? I bought a 1lb tin of dark wax from Lee Valley Tools a good 25 years ago and I'm still only halfway through it.

Reply to
Dave

Swingman wrote in news:s--dndIqHKcO07_MnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Karl,

Is this the one that you were talking about the other day, the one where the cherry had darkened until it blended in with the walnut? I see what you mean. Most of the cherry things I have built have certainly darkened over the years.

Steve

Reply to
-Steve-

That's it ...