Walnut Hall Table w/Cherry inlay and splines

Page 2 of 2
On 2/20/2013 1:02 AM, Dave wrote:

It's cost effective and has a long shelf life. This one, kept in a drawer in the den, was purchased in 2003 and is only about 1/3 used:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopJustStuff#5847042147787456658
I wax each piece about once a year, and have another can I keep in the shop.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

It does last a long time doesn't it? I bought a 1lb tin of dark wax from Lee Valley Tools a good 25 years ago and I'm still only halfway through it.
On Monday, February 18, 2013 9:53:55 AM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

Simply Beautiful!
RonB
On 2/20/2013 7:56 PM, RonB wrote:

Thank you, Ron ... appreciate it!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Karl,
Is this the one that you were talking about the other day, the one where the cherry had darkened until it blended in with the walnut? I see what you mean. Most of the cherry things I have built have certainly darkened over the years.
Steve
On 2/21/2013 3:46 PM, -Steve- wrote:

That's it ...