Walnut dust - causing headaches?

No, it's not very hard or dense. It feels perhaps a bit less dense than American Walnut. The dust is brown.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

I'm a big fan of this Peruvian Walnut already. Is black walnut the same as American Walnut?

I'm beginning to think that prolonged expsure to wood dust may become problematic for me. My allergies in general seem much worse this year than in years prior.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

On Jul 6, 7:11=A0am, Phisherman wrote: you wear a properly-fitted dust mask do you get a headache? =A0I have

Where do you get your replacement filters?

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

That lets out it being ipe, which is sometimes sold as "Peruvian/Brazilian/Argentinian/pick your South American country Walnut", the dust of which is known to cause headaches.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I know the Dustfoe 66 has been discontinued. When my filters are gone I'll replace the mask. The paper filters don't work well, at least on my face. You absolutely need a tight fit.

Reply to
Phisherman

Having a beard, the only one that's worked for me is the Dust-bee-gone..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis