Walnut Desk Project and Sketchup PDF file

Page 2 of 2
"Lew Hodgett" wrote

LOL ... that seems to be the very situation you're in. Contemplate the spineless attitudes that makes it possible.

"FREE"? ... sadly, the situation/strong arm tactics put lie to the very word/concept.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

The #1 goal of nearly any corporate legal dept.
I wondered the same thing at first, as the jpegs were there and I could view them automatically with Outlook Express.
In order to find and view the .pdf file, I had to right click on the paper clip that OE uses to indicate that there are attachments and sure enough all of the jpegs were there along with the .pdf file.
Hope this helps.
Peter.