Walnut Desk Project and Sketchup PDF file

Page 1 of 2
I am building a Walnut desk for a customer and posted on a.b.p.w. two low resolution pictures of the desk as it stands right now. I have attached a PDF file drawn on Sketchup. Some of you have wondered about the resolution of Sketchup. The print resolution comes out great when selecting ultra high resolution.
So far the desk is partially assembled with only 28, 8mm x 50 mm Domino's and their friction fit. I wanted to be sure that every thing lined up correctly before gluing the pieces together. I'll also be treating the edges and sanding a bit before the glue up. There will also be 2 upper shelves that will set on top of the desk. The picture of the CAD drawing and the attached PDF file will explain it all, so to speak.
Where is the PDF?
Joe..... Website: www.srww.com Blog: www.srww.com/blog

Where is the PDF?
Attached, you need to open the attachment.

Didn't make it through.
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"

Many (probably most) news servers delete binary attachments to this news group. You can have binary attachments in a.b.p.w
"Chiefwoodworker" wrote Where is the PDF?
In apbw (alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking), where folks in this newsgroup post their binaries.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
"Swingman" wrote:

At least till 6/24/08.
Then where?
Lew

I would imagine a bunch of new free albums at your own webpage that is free with some ISPs. Or free accounts at:
Photobucket Flickr ImageShack ImageDepot WebShots PhotoLava VillagePhotos MyPhotoAlbum ImageLoop Snapfish Tinypic FreeImageHosting ImageDeposit ImageTrail
etc., etc.
Those are just a few of the hundred or so that are out there now. Some of them will even let you post an MP3 or short video with sound as well.
Where there is a will, there is a way. In this case, and easy way.
Robert
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

LOL! Hell, Lew ... as it stands now, you're gonna have to ask a Democrat to answer that question for you. :)
"alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking" is not going away, Verizon is just taking it away from YOU, while impinging upon your free speech by sucking up to a misguided politician who is simply reflecting his party's leanings by censoring YOU.
Get used to it ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
"Swingman" wrote:

Easy there big fella.
As usual in todays modern business environment, it is the various ISP's lawyers who are in control.
It is the ISP's way of avoiding litigation rather than any peverted form of censorship.
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" wrote

A real comforting thought there, Lew. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
"Swingman" wrote:

Lived in the corporate environment controlled by the legal department, for too many years, not to recognize it.
As an example, had a company policy that required that any contact with a competitor had to be documented.
Since I was in field sales, it was impossible not to come in contact with a competitor.
No business was discussed.
Signed: Lew
Date:<today's date>
============================================================= Kept the lawyers happy and documented you were doing something, so it was NBD.
Lew

One of the problems the ISPs face is called "Common Carrier" status. This means they are held not liable for information transmitted across their network, just as UPS is not responsible for the illegal drugs and guns they unknowingly ship. The problem comes when the ISPs start censoring the contents of newsgroups. At this point they have direct (and implied) knowledge of the contents of the newsgroups and the traffic on their networks, and can be held liable for these contents. The lose the Common Carrier protected status. They could have done the right thing and kicked the users of their networks off when they got the complaints, but instead took the easy way out by killing the entire newsgroups.
"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote

they
Thanks ... I'm very much aware of ALL the various issues involved. It is the actions of an "elected" government official that I find particularly loathsome, ill informed, and worthy of the stupidity evinced by the culture we live in.
We're toast ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

the
culture
Exactly the same as the Mayor of Toronto, who has managed to convince his council compadres to totally ban all licensed guns, manufacture of them and all shooting ranges within the Toronto city limits. The end result being that his ban will have absolutely no effect or deterrent on those people using guns to commit crimes within the city limits.
His message to one local Olympic shooter and one local Paralympics shooter: "Go find some other place to practice."
Yup, initially I voted for the guy and my only comment there is that absolute power corrupts absolutely and that I feel like a fool now.
"Nova" wrote

Censorship, by any other name...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
"Swingman" wrote:

NY State is in the "Law" business, not the "Technology" business.
The ISP's attempted to ignore the law and NY State determined it was time to do the job they were hired to do, enforce the law.
Absolutely no censorship involved.
The ISP's made a business decision to withdraw services from the market in order to comply with the law.
If the market chooses to penalize the ISPs for their business decision, that is quite another matter.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

With what specific law were the complying and how is it that they are the only ISPs to which this law applies?
--John
"Lew Hodgett" wrote

More shallow thinking ... _responsible_ citizens/taxpayers would expect/insist that regulators have an indepth understanding of what they attempt to regulate.

LOL ... since you seem perfectly OK with NY telling _you_ what you can do, you're certainly getting you deserve.

Horseshit ... the bottom line is that "alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking", along with 100 thousand other innocuous groups, is now "illegal" for you. This is NO different from what China is doing ... picking and choosing what you, as a citizen, can access.
That's _is_ indeed "censorship" my friend ... the fact that you're willing to make excuses for it is appalling.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
"Swingman" wrote:

What makes you think NY State doesn't understand the problem?

NY State isn't telling anyone, especially me, what to do.
They simply made it plain they intended to enforce the law.
The ISPs are practicing what you call "censorship", by making the business decision they chose.

Not "Illegal", only not provided by the ISPs, they are simply practicing CYA.
Don't like it, find an alternative.
That is what the free market is all about.
Lew