Walnut Desk

I can no longer post to apbw.

I am using this server, news.houston.sbcglobal.net

Reply to
Leon

"Leon" wrote in news:9MJgk.8693$L snipped-for-privacy@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com:

Too bad, but I have asked astrawe to add free.binaries.pictures.woodworking. Might take ~ 24 hrs, though, but that would be faster than Verizon, despite Jeremy the Great!.

Reply to
Han

What chapter are you in?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Could maybe somebody who access to both post to abpw?

I would love to see what you've done; your past work has always been really good.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

And I went out with a Mormon girl when I was around 19 or so. But she admitted that she wasn't a very good Mormon [while we were climbing into the back of my folk's station wagon]. /:o)

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

Or I could e-mail;em to you.

Reply to
Leon

Mark & Juanita wrote in news:Gt-dnTg5kKEJvRnVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

If she was indeed born in 1928 (wikipedia) then she is now only around 80 as Kerry said. Wait till you get closer to say whether that is old, said I at 63.

Reply to
Han

"Leon" wrote in news:%sRgk.16985$jI5.9225 @flpi148.ffdc.sbc.com:

While I am still waiting for the 24 hr time period for Astraweb to get free.a.b.w up, you could indeed email the pictures and I would post them to abpw (tonight Eastern time) email is opahan around yahoozle (with proper modifications)

Reply to
Han

Here's a free website where you can upload your pictures then paste a link here.

Phisherman

Hello Leon,

I am on Giganews and don't see that group...

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Thanks Phisherman, See if this works for you.

?id=viu1216642397c.JPGhttp://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=bfi1216642433r.JPGhttp://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=cqs1216642462b.JPGhttp://www.fumpr.com/viewer.php?id=klz1216642523b.JPG

Reply to
Leon

Can you say EL - E - GANT!!

After looking at this desk, I feel like I am living in a cave.

Wonderful lines and those spalted oak accent pieces really reach and grab your eyeballs. Swwweeeeeeet!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Reply to
Phisherman

You are welcome and thank you too for the link to Fumpr. That is a really simple and easy way to post pics.

Reply to
Leon

I think the desk would look at home in a 1860's Texas sheriff's office. I keep picturing wanted posters hanging above it. Thanks for noticing all the parts that I put the extra effort in to.

Reply to
Leon

Sorry David, check my response to Phisherman, I posted links to see the pictures at the .www.fumpr.com site.

Reply to
Leon
[Bunch of nifty shot of one great looking desk.[

As always, Leon. Exquisite.

*tip-o-the-hat*

Thanks for sharing.

Robatoy

The news group server inetnews.worldnet.att.net does NOT carry that news group.

I'm not sure why.

Reply to
Pat Barber
[Bunch of nifty shot of one great looking desk.[

As always, Leon. Exquisite.

*tip-o-the-hat*

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Sir!

And thanks again for pointing me towards the Rotex. I stayed relatively clean through out the whole project with the vac keeping all the dust in check. But then again, you always get dirty hands when working with dark woods. ;~) A couple of months ago I also got the Festool finish sander and it too works like a charm.

Reply to
Leon

You got that right!

Reply to