Walnut Desk

Page 1 of 3
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer. Pictures are posted on free.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Please have a look, if you can.
Leon

You'd have to view every post... no other way.
-T.E.S.
free.* is not one of the 8 sets of groups that Verizon will let you access.
Sorry, I would have liked to see it.
I like walnut in furniture.
How did you finish it?

4 coats of Lawrence Mcfaddin's Gel varnish.
Leon wrote:

Can you post to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking instead?

If you are on Verizon, ATT and I think Comcast, you can't get that group.

I had AT&T Worldnet which has a completely different news server than AT&T FastAccess (formally BellSouth). There are no longer any alt.binaries in BellSouth. I'm not about to create another monthly charge, but would like to see the Walnut Desk. There are some websites that offer free photo storage which I will have to start using to post any binaries.

I'm on ATT and they carry free.binaries.pictures.woodworking Did you look for that one?

I noticed that I have access to about 30,000 newsgroups. Used to have 90,000 and more. After doing a search on "woodworking" I got the following hits (on newsgroups.bellsouth.net):
free.uk.woodworking msn.forums.crafts.woodworking msn.forums.homeandgarden.woodworking net.crafts.woodworking.general rec.woodworking
No binaries here and I've been considering dropping AT&T. :(
wrote in message

preventing me from frequenting. 25 GB for $10. So far (since about June 20) I used up 50 MB. So I'll be set for years, since the credit doesn't expire. My posts do not appear to get there as fast as with Verizon (which is instantaneously, as far as I can determine), but they all do get there within minutes (and propagate to the Verizon servers instantly), and other aspects seem to be great as well. See <http://www.news.astraweb.com/
--
Best regards
Han
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Pat Barber wrote:

news.snet.sbcglobal.net does, which is a former SBC server rolled into at&t.
It sounds like you have the old AT&T service, where many of us have former SBC news accounts which migrated to Prodigy, and then rolled up into at&t service.
Leon wrote:

Thank you Norvin, I got lucky on the oak pieces again.

I can. I'm on ATT and it is still there. Nice looking wood. I especially like the corner shot showing the leg and top.

Thank you Edwin, those shots are my favorite also.

Marvelous!! Thanks for the pics.
Max

Thank you and You are welcome.

free.binaries.pictures.woodworking seems not to be available at astraweb, but they do have alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Could you reporst on abpw?
--
Best regards
Han

I can no longer post to apbw.
I am using this server, news.houston.sbcglobal.net