Walnut at auction in Central Iowa

There is an auction coming up next weekend that has 8 planks measuring roughly 3" X 8" X 8' long. They have been sitting in this guys dry basement for the last 40 years and I was wondering what they should bring. Looking at them and rapping on them with my knuckles they sound and look good. Anything to be aware of? The guy was a gunsmith and made his own stocks and only has 8 left.

Reply to
user

Where exactly will the auction be?

Be aware of? Me beating you to the sale.

Reply to
Leon