wall moldings

I'm interested in making some wall molding for my living room. I would like to have rounded corners for this shape....
----------- / \ | | | | | | | | \ / ------------ It's going to be about 3 feet tall and about 1.5 feet wide for each of these, I plan to repeat the pattern every 2 feet or so along the wall below the chair rail.
Is this something that is for sale somewhere that I can just nail it onto the wall? I've seen this design many many times in upscale homes, but I don't even know what to call it.
Ideas, suggestions?
kellyj00 wrote...

I see a lot of that, and always think of it as "faux wainscoting", though I don't know if that's a proper term for it.
Outwater has a large selection of moldings and matching corners made for the use:
http://www2.archpro.com/cgi-bin/worderc?confc C
-- Timothy Juvenal www.tjwoodworking.com