walk-in closet material

Anybody have any suggestions on what to use to build shelves, cabinets, etc. in a large closet? I don't have the time or motivation to use wood. I'm not crazy about using 1/2" or 3/4" laminated particle board. And I would prefer to use pocket holes and glue, and maybe a few screws. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Jeff
Jeffrey asks:

MDO.
Wallet bigger than motivation? The wire stuff they sell is pretty useful.

Jeffrey wrote:

I should hope that if you prefer to use pocket holes and glue that you'd prefer more than just a "maybe" on the screws as well. Perhaps you're considering using the glue as a formed plug in those pocket holes?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com