Wainscoting

Merry Christmas to all
In the last 6-9 months I saw a plan for wainscoting using poplar joined by biscuits in one of the usual woodworking magazines. I've searched all of their websites but haven't been able to find it again.
Many thanks and best wishes for a happy, peaceful, and productive New Year
Simon
November 2005 Family Handyman starting on page 40. Good article.

Thank you
Thank you