Wagner HVLP conversion gun

Does anyone own or have used the wagner conversion gun?
(Amazon.com product link shortened)77716219/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_etk-tools/104-4029457-6503152?v=glance&s=hi&n"8013
I have a 2 HP CH compressor with an 8-gallon tank. The SCFM is 4 at 40 psi and 2.6 and 90 psi. I am looking for a conversion HVLP spray gun to do some occasional furniture finishing. Any conversion HVLP spray gun recommendations are appreciated. TIA Jody
With that kind of output don't bother looking at anything but a gravity feed, non bleeder, touch up gun. You may find one of those that will work with that compressor.
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net

Good question but I'm afraid I don't know the spec's on the gun so I can't say.
Sorry