Wagner Cordless 12.0 V Drill question

Just wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find replacement rechargable batteries for this 12 volt drill. It is model number WB120 and the battery type is #0287167P
See If This Web Site is any Help http://www.powergears.com/product.php?catID 00&brand=&p=3

Have you tried rebuilders? Interstate Battery claims they can rebuild most any battery. Had them do a couple older Craftsman 13.2 and the cells they used are wonderful, hold a charge real nice.