WAAAY OT: Suspenders

For those who have discovered, as I have, the benefits of suspenders, braces, galluses, whatever you call them.
http://www.suspenders.com
Nope, no affiliation.
----------------
theboss at ridgeworks dot com

...what I buy and wear....
http://www.walkingbosssuspenders.com /
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO
LP wrote:

When I was in my late 30s all the pants manufacturers changed the way they made their pants, even with a belt my pants would no longer stay up. Eventually I got tired of constantly pulling up my pants so I took the suspenders off the tool bag and snapped them to my Levies.
No more droopy drawers.
Seems whenever I'm wearing a red set of suspenders at a BORG people start asking me questions, like I work there.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
You were trying to wear them at the waist rather than what they were cut for?
Of course, even worn low, hip-huggers seem short in the crotch to some of us....

George wrote:

Waist???
What's that?
:(
It's my Genes, not my jeans.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
Mark, I have that problem, If I am told to hold my stomach in, my pants fall down, yeah, right to my ankles - further if I could levitate. But then I never cast a shadow! I have to wear suspenders even with shorts. But, boy, they are comfortable. What do hillbilles wear and where do they buy them? My Confederate suspenders are wearing out! I am serious about this, as I love winding people up.<g> Ken
    Greetings and Salutations.
wrote:

    Yea, have to second that thought! I have been barrel shaped since I was a teenager, so belts never made it for me. Suspenders are great though!     Regards     Dave Mundt