Waaay OT, but neat - Alexander Fraser Grand Prix

http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/altpics/af/afgp.html
A little plywood, some paint, and you can recycle that little furrin car, instead of scrapping it wen it rusts out. You'd just gotta love google.
JOAT I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.
On Apr 17, 2:37 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Wed, Apr 18, 2007, 5:56am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth sayeth: I bet it goes like stink.
Yeah. It's probably light enough that even with a small engine it'd be fast enough to scare the crap out of you. Probably easy to make from a front wheel drive car too.
J T wrote:
> JOAT

with our local august men's club, the OFC (old farts club).     zork,     jo4hn

Here they're members of COFC. (cantankerous old farts club) snarf, r
Wed, Apr 18, 2007, 4:21pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) doth sayeth: Yup. You oughtta move to the SoCal mountains. You would fit right in with our local august men's club, the OFC (old farts club).
Move? Me? To California? And hang around with a bunch of old, probably smelly, guys? Hahahahahahahahahah.
No.
JOAT I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.
J T wrote:

    j4
Thu, Apr 19, 2007, 6:13pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) not so cunningly says: Ayup. You'd fit in with us Califoricatorins. Ah, I get it now. You're in a cult, and trying to trick me into joining. Californery, montains, weird people, dead giveaway.
No.
JOAT I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.
J T wrote:

With rear-wheel steering, I'd definitely need the spare pair!
Bill
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 2:15am snipped-for-privacy@online.com (BillinDetroit) doth state: With rear-wheel steering, I'd definitely need the spare pair!
Rear-wheel steering? I don't think so Tim.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
J T wrote:

Right you are. But having that third wheel stationary isn't much of a confidence booster. I still think this is a case of "First you say it, then you do it and that's why you carry a spare pair."
Bill
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 4:05am snipped-for-privacy@online.com (BillinDetroit) doth claimeth: Right you are. But having that third wheel stationary isn't much of a confidence booster. I still think this is a case of "First you say it, then you do it and that's why you carry a spare pair."
They were popular for some time. Or at least until people were making enough money to afford a fourth wheel. I'd like one, but I can't afford one unless I made my own. Anyway, drive responsibly and they'd be stable enough. http://morgan3w.de /
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
J T wrote:

With a car like that I would have no intention of driving responsibly. ;-)
Should make some awesome donuts in the parking lot, though. The skid pattern in the snow could have the local constabulary scratching their heads. And that would make it all worthwhile. ;-)
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

I drove a Robin once...very weird, especially on the wrong side of the road. http://forums.caranddriver.com/auto/board/message?board.id=8&message.id=1 1157

I didn't Google this one; it was sent to me some time back and it, too, is waaaaaay OT. It's even hard to imagine the commitment necessary.
http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid 09
--
NuWave Dave in Houston