Waaaaay OT

http://faultgame.com/images/duckjob.wav
Not for the weak of heart, those with no sense of humor, or for prudes For the rest of us, it's very funny.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
J T wrote:

I hadn't heard that in a couple years. It's still funny in a weird sort of way.