VOTE

Here's my guess:
"We'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American Way."
(Too many country fans where I work- I hate the stuff, but it's always on.)
Prometheus wrote:

Slip some Steve Earle in the rotation.
--
James T. Kirby
Center for Applied Coastal Research

calmly ranted:

Yeah, how someone could vote for Shrub or Kerry. WTF,O?
--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."

Nope. Understood and done!
"Bob Schmall"

I did it four times this morning already. I'm gettin' the hang of it!
Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

Such a deal! Hopefully this is in a state where the result is a foregone conclusion :^)
Bob Schmall wrote:

I can't I'm Canadian so enough already.
Rick
"RKG"

Doesn't matter. The Democrats can get you a ballot and show you where to punch the holes.

That just means the drive to the polling place is longer. What state do you want to vote in? Ohio has plenty of openings this year.
I am convinced that angry Republicans who vote Democratic will do their soul some good, similar to going to church.
My mother still can't believe that Cheney voted against Head Start back in the 70's. Hell, I might have been a loser if he had his way.

Well, I guess it had OT in the subject line at least.
Ah, I can't be too grumpy; y'all have dismal voter turnout and should be ashamed (as should we canucks be in recent years). Git out and vote!
And please don't whine about it here tomorrow without -- at minimum -- an OT: in the subject like. Kerry or Bush in the subject would be even better. But not Nader, never got around to needing that filter (didn't seem to come up too often for some reason).
And anyone who doesn't vote has to shut their mouths completely on all things political for the next 4 years; you don't get the privilege of complaining.
PK

SWMBO & I just got back from voting.
--
Nahmie
DONE!

What makes you think anyone doesn't understand it?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

I did. 40 or so people ahead of me when normally there are two or three. Dingy local lady voted right before I did. I enjoyed zeroing out her vote when it was my turn. Since Mom voted, I figure we are up by one. :)
Let us hope no State is close to dead even. I want Kerry to win big or Bush to win big in each State they take so we don't have the Florida thing again. When we have a clear cut election the other side takes stock of their message and actions and formulates a better (hopefully) plan for the next time. When it is too close, people just get mad and that doesn't get us anywhere.
At this point the current administration looks like it gets an additional 4 years. The onus is on them, they have to show results or the other side will get a shot. That is the beauty of our system. Democracy in action.
Wes