VOTE

Page 1 of 4
Was there something you didn't understand about "VOTE?"
rschmall writes:

Already did, about 45 minutes ago.
Evidently, a lot of people around here heard you! At 8:45 a.m., we were told that 75 of the usual number of voters had already voted. Those in line behind us will bring it right close to 100%, so there is sure to be some gain, which is way on the good side, no matter who wins.
Charlie Self "Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure." Ambrose Bierce
Charlie Self did say:

Lines were an hour long at our little county's polling places. Usually in and out of there in under three minutes. Does my heart good to see everyone participate.
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

WoodMangler writes:

Yes. I was #192 to make that 75% number, but I'm told--youngest daughter got back from voting about 45 minutes ago--that the total is over 550, way, way over anything before.
Charlie Self "Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure." Ambrose Bierce
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

gawd you have some great sig lines!