Volume of posts?

For the last two days, I've seen less than half the normal number of posts to this group. Are others seeing the same, or is my ISP screwing up?

On 10/20/2009 10:28 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Looks down to me as well. Natural ebb and flow, I guess.
Chris

It does seem quiet to me as well.
Maybe people are bagging woodworking because Norm gave up the show :)
Larry C
Larry C wrote:

SWMBO is bugging me about finishing a project which I sort of committed to, a Christmas gift for friends, so I have to soldier on even without Norm. Of course I can also lament the lack of certain tools which would be real handy for this project, that sometimes works....
DGDevin wrote:

Maybe Norm will sell off the shows tools on ebay. There's hope!
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote:

Think the producer will gather them up for himself. Producer's put out the money for the shows so he's probably entitled to the stuff unless it was donated by the vendors.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Natural ebb and flow. Ha! Its certainly caused by global warming. ;~)

Jack must have been busy with other things, like the photographers of hard-core pictures. Trust me, he'll be back and it will get busy again.
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:28:36 -0500, Larry Blanchard

Not to worry, Daneliuk has reappeared again after a short absence. As usual, he'll stir up some inane controversy and fuel it as much as he can while it runs its course.
On 10/20/2009 11:25 AM snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com spake thus:

Ah, yes, our very own Glenn Beck ...

Volume isn't everything... it has been down. Here in the Midwest, we're getting a taste of pleasant weather after several weeks of junk. There could be a lot of guys out doing other things rather than posting here.
Puckdropper
To calculate the volume of a post simply multiple length x width x height. Oh wait, maybe I should read more than just the headline.

What do you consider normal? From when I went to work this morning till now, I see 77 new posts, 37 of which were nabbed by my killfiles.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

It's been about 6 hours since he first asked the question.
--

-MIKE-

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:11:27 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

Most days, I've seen well over 100 during the week with some dropoff on the weekends. Today and yesterday I got around 50.
But others have seen the same thing, so I'm satisfied it isn't my ISP. That was my concern. given that newsgroups are being dropped right and left.

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Statistical non-clustering?