Vito Kuhn preaches on!!!1!

Frito is lecturing Adam Kerman for posting a joke RFD to news.groups, and telling Adam how wrong it was, while expressing his support for 'Usenet reform'.
This seems a Pathetic Anal Pineapple nomination-waiting-to-happen, and I would second one in a New York minute. I already seconded Steve "BowTie" Young, this month, for the PAP, but Stevie has been DQ'd. So -

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - /