Vista question

Page 3 of 3
Lee Michaels wrote:

A friend of mine who was a PhD physicist and big fan of Ursula K. Leguin would drop "So it goes" into the conversation at every opportunity. There were times when I wanted to strangle him.
--John
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Reminds me of Linda Ellerbee's tag line at the close of her show, "...and so it goes".
Lew

I thought that originated with "Slaughtehouse Five" by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
--
FF

Was it a drinking game? Or perhaps a toking game?

Apparently it was his normal speech at that time. Years later he was obviously embarrassed by mention of this behavior. I am certain being immersed in the culture of the time had something to do with it. (oblique reference to drugs here)

Sup! Broghameniean?
Well like you know that is the way we like are suppose to speak these days. Like "My Bad" is seriously cool like those prison bitch britches every one is like wearing. Totally!
<snip>

Chill, Dude!

I have a Mac, as a result, I have no opinion. None. About anything.
"Robatoy" wrote

That would certainly explain some of your posts.
<G>
SHOPDOG wrote:

See:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA102166861033.aspx