violin and bow maker

Subject:Would you like to establish business relations with us? Gentlemen: I am a violins and bows maker in china,My workshop is YUEHE,handmade violins and bows.YUEHE have 25 years history.
our violins and bows characteristic is that price is low as the quality is good.our violins and bows offers the lowest price on the
your country's markets.We will ont only supply you with the highest quality goods at a reasonable price but also provide a
good after-sale service. For additional information,E-mail us at or visit . Hopefully (Mr.)Wang Nianzu violin and bow maker