Vinyl edge banding source

I am restoring an inexpensive childrens folding table. The edge of it was a vinyl t-slot type edging except it has about a 1/8" lip on one edge that formed the upper surface.

The molding itself is 1 1/4" t-molding but one edge has a 1/8" lip.

Does anyone have a source for material such as this. I have tried Google and struck out. I know its out there, I probably am searching on the wrong words.

Thanks

Paul P

Reply to
Paul Proefrock

Outwater Plastic.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Is this close to what you were looking for?

not Rockler or Woodcraft might carry the edging. Good Luck!

Rick

Reply to
RampRat

Reply to