Vinyl edge banding source

I am restoring an inexpensive childrens folding table. The edge of it was a vinyl t-slot type edging except it has about a 1/8" lip on one edge that formed the upper surface.
The molding itself is 1 1/4" t-molding but one edge has a 1/8" lip.
Does anyone have a source for material such as this. I have tried Google and struck out. I know its out there, I probably am searching on the wrong words.
Thanks
Paul P
Outwater Plastic.
UA100
Is this close to what you were looking for? http://www.tapeease.com/designer_t-molding.htm If not Rockler or Woodcraft might carry the edging. Good Luck!
Rick
Almost ALL the woodworking stores carry t-mold...
like this: http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/search.exe?BP=1