VINTAGE OLD ANTIQUE MINI WINE PRESS-EBAY-$25

this press is in perfect working condition, and it's an old antique too
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemC29682374&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
this press is in perfect working condition, and it's an old antique too
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemC29682374&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
On 9 Oct 2004 10:23:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (trippin28track) calmly ranted:

You're somewhere in the USA, eh? What's shipping to Oregon 97526?
One of my fellow BXI members is selling what they called an antique "sider press". Methinks it's a cider press. No price is mentioned in the ad. It looks to be about 5' tall x 4' wide x maybe 1' deep, with some serious (4x6 maybe) beams in it.
"Antique pre 1930's Water activated sider press Call Linda Lee @ 541 830-8384" Medford, OR area.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com

I'm looking for a new antique press. Got any?
UA100