vintage metal Morilla Pantograph

i ran across a pantograph today, made by Morilla Comp. it has on the box the numbers 1290. its made out of aluminum and adjustage to just about any point... the box it comes in is about 3 in. by 3 n. by about 30 in. long.... it just barely fits in the box.. it looks like it is in pretty good shape.... i checked on ebay and found one there that is the same make and model number that they want $49.95 for... www.ebay.com and the listing number is 6126331279 if interested in it take a look at the one on ebay and then get back to me and i can take and sent pictures if you are interested.. i have no use for this one, but the wife bought it for me at a garage sale.. so make me an offier and see if we can deal on it... thanks... snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com
Sun, Oct 24, 2004, 9:32pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@noname.com (.) says: i ran across a pantograph today <snip>
I got ahold of a really nifty wooden one, quite while back. English made, from ash, I believe I was told. Box is a bit beat up, but the pantograph itself looks like it's never been used. I've still not made up my mind whether to keep it, or not. Never tried it, don't know if I ever will, pull it out once in awhile to look at it..
JOAT Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:35:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) calmly ranted:

You'll become a gazillionaire by duplicating those ever-lovin' pine cone turkeys, JOAT. Do it!
--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over