Vintage Hardware question

Hi, i'm new to this group and am wondering if their are any favorite web haunts for vintage/antique hardware. I need some hinges and a catch for an old Sellers kitchen cabinet. I found some repros on eBay but they stick out like a sore thumb. I'm planning to get back into the hobby and would like to see if I can find the cooler old stuff somewhere.
Thanks,
zTim
Try - http://www.ballandball-us.com / www.leevalley.com http://www.horton-brasses.com / http://www.tremontnail.com/ - for period nails http://www.whitechapel-ltd.com /
Preston

Add to the following list:
http://towbees.com / http://www.kennedyhardware.com /
Both these places have some original parts, sometimes advertized, sometimes not. We bought some repro pulls (nickel) from Kennedy for our Hoosier, plus their book.
DAGS for:
hoosier cabinet parts
to find some other sites. Send email for what you need if you want originals.
Regards, Roy

On 10 Jan 2006 17:02:57 -0800, fredmertz snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

You mean "modern"
"Recent" is 18th century brassware. "Old" is forged ironwork.