Vintage Hardware question

Hi, i'm new to this group and am wondering if their are any favorite web haunts for vintage/antique hardware. I need some hinges and a catch for an old Sellers kitchen cabinet. I found some repros on eBay but they stick out like a sore thumb. I'm planning to get back into the hobby and would like to see if I can find the cooler old stuff somewhere.

Thanks,

zTim

Reply to
fredmertz_1

Preston Andreas

"Recent" is 18th century brassware. "Old" is forged ironwork.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Add to the following list:

these places have some original parts, sometimes advertized, sometimes not. We bought some repro pulls (nickel) from Kennedy for our Hoosier, plus their book.

DAGS for:

hoosier cabinet parts

to find some other sites. Send email for what you need if you want originals.

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy