Vintage Detla wood lathe for sale in Eastern MA

First off: I am _not_ the seller, so please refer any questions to the guy who actually has it: Dick Barbato at 978-356-5181, located in Ipswich, MA. Tell him "John who bought the bandsaw" sent you.

Anyway, I bought a few tools last week (big 'ol gloat to be posted sooner or later) and he also had this. It's a Delta Homecraft 11" from the 1940's, probably a version of the 46-230. Has roller bearings in the headstock, Walker-Turner motor, homemade stand with steel legs, and includes a lot of tooling. Faceplates, extra tool rest, centers, and a large set of brand with chisels. Good condition from what I could see, but I didn't give it a complete checkup. I toook this photo of it:

wants $200 for everything. I don't think he's had many bites, so I'm sure you could get him down a few bucks.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

That's the same lathe I have - good little lathe, with the amount of stuff that comes with it, I'd say that's a good deal.

Jon E

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

Reply to