Vintage Delta Sander/ Grinder

I have had this sander/grinder since the the 1980's and I do not know the model # and having it stored in a barn so long, the dust collection box /stand did rot on the bottom. So, I cut the box away, and this is what's left: the sander/grinder - no motor - and the dust collector squirrel fan. The grinder's pulley wheels outside coating became brittle, and slowly fell off. Hey! I did not want to throw this away because it is useful to someone...either for parts or restoration. Make me a reasonable offer and pay for the shipping and it's yours. Email take out the obvious. Attached are a few photos.