Village idiot

Page 3 of 3

My ISP tries to filter out spam, and did well with this one. All I saw was the "village idiot" post! I do agree though, I wish people would just ignore spammers and trolls too. Greg

I use Supernews for Usenet access, and they're superb. Most of the crap people complain about I can't see if I want to because it never makes it to their servers,
Greg O wrote:

Thanks, Greg, but I think we're all beating a dead horse. Bob is never going to admit he made a mistake. Reminds me of some current (and previous) politicians :-).
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Gotta love it. You're the one that made the snide remark - but that doesn't seem to matter.
Larry the innocent - geeesssus...
Bob S.
that I responded to and called him a

Finally.
Most newsreaders using the same usenet server you do, which comes to a fraction of one per cent of a fraction of usenet users.
Usenet is slightly bigger than Oshkosh Ne.
BjarteR

Larry is not the only one confused! I see no spam, I see no reference to spam, I just see a post with someone introducing himself as the village idiot! Include the spam in the reply? Well, maybe not all of it, but some reference to it would make your post more relevant! Greg
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Snort!
CW wrote:

I do notice that the confused one's tend to be OE users... and one that uses KNode (a linux proggie:)
Thunderbird doesn't thread (by reference) by default, but it's an option.
er
--
email not valid

Wait Wait Wait . . . . I want to be the "village idiot premier" That would make the the V.I.P.
Steve

Holy, Moley, Guys!
I'm counting 42 posts here. More to come?
Bobby

Nah.....they're just a bunch o' wimps.... I didn't even get to break a sweat. Packing it up fer the day and we'll try a little trolling tomorrow to see who we can reel in......;-)
Bob S.