video of bandsaw coil

check out http://www.newwoodworker.com/coilbsblde.html
Regards Bruce

Very helpful. Thanks for that.
What about saw blades 200 inch and up?

They're stored in a separate building.
Barry

With a 100" door opening
Easily done. Use the hold it out in front of you method. I have never coiled one much smaller than 200".

The ones I use at work are 16' and 16'10", and the technique is the same. The only difference is that you really need to use two hands when twisting them to make sure it's under control. Grasp the blade on either side at about shoulder height. Once it's coiled, grab the top loosely and give it a couple of shakes to even out the coil, then wrap a bit of duct tape or a twist tie around it.
Uncoiling them is the only thing is that is a bit different- I know the blades for my little saw at home say that the blade can be uncoiled by dropping it on the floor, but a big blade is liable to rip you up if you do that. Have to uncoil those carefully, and keep them under control.