Video Coming Through?

I got a comment from someone on my website that my video page isn't working. I've tested it in Firefox, Google Chrome, and IE various versions and they all work on my machine.

Does it work for you?

in advance.

Reply to
brian

Works here, Firefox 4beta12

Reply to
FrozenNorth

*DOESN'T* work if you don't have JavaScript enabled.

*NO*HINT* that you need JavaScript, for those who _do_ have it disabled.

Put the space where the video goes in a named DIV, with _HTML_text_ that says JavaScript is required, then have some 'on page load' JavaScript that over-writes the content of that DIV with the video stuff.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Firefox 3.6.15 running with Vista is working fine.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Ahh! That could be why. I need to work on some code. Thank you!

Reply to
brian

Has always worked fine here, IE.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Works fine for me, Brian.

Reply to
Doug Miller

IE on Windows 7 pro.

Runs just fine.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Firefox 3.6.15 on Win 7 works fine - I do use NoScript, so had to "temporarily allow all" a couple of times before Java Script kicked in, but I'm used to doing that, so no problem.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Thanks everyone! I didn't realize that some surf with Java disabled. As Robert mentioned, Java was probably the probled.

I added some code that will provide a red notice when it is disabled using

Thanks again!

Reply to
brian

wrote.

--------------------------- Yep

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Works in FF 3.6.15, Brian.

I tried the beta for a few days and found my bookmarks missing. It ate my frackin' BOOKMARKS and PASSWORDS! I reverted to a freshly downloaded 3.6.15 and it has problems. I'm doubly pissed at the Mozilla team right now.

-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier

Reply to
Larry Jaques

No problem since beta10, the RC just came out and I upgraded to that, quite happy with it.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Works just fine on Intel Mac OS 10.6.6

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
tiredofspam

Also works fine in Firefox Mac.

Reply to
Robatoy

Try the xmarks plugin.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

You know, I had to go back and look. I was indeed spinning it in the wrong direction and climb cutting. Not sure why... Brain fart perhaps.

Reply to
brian

Will it give me back seven years of hard-won bookmarks? I reverted to the old version, anyway.

-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Works OK here. WW

Reply to