victorian millwork

Hello again,
This exterior door I'm working on has victorian millwork that has largely failed. I don't even know the names of the parts that I need to replace. (Maybe someone can help me with that.)
The closest word I have is "spindle." They've been turned with a lathe, have cylindical symmetry, are about 8 long, and there's maybe eight of them.
I went to home depot to see if they had something but came up empty-handed.
Again, I'll try to snip an image today. Anyone replaced something like this before?
Thx for your comment.
--
Uno

Post a picture to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Try Vandykes and look under wood moldings
For instance http://www.vandykes.com/product/208453/half-round-beaded-rope-molding-maple-8-2
Something like this?
http://www.historichouseparts.com/images/1026-10.jpg
Sonny I hope the link is correct. I've been having problems inserting links.