victorian millwork

Hello again,

This exterior door I'm working on has victorian millwork that has largely failed. I don't even know the names of the parts that I need to replace. (Maybe someone can help me with that.)

The closest word I have is "spindle." They've been turned with a lathe, have cylindical symmetry, are about 8 long, and there's maybe eight of them.

I went to home depot to see if they had something but came up empty-handed.

Again, I'll try to snip an image today. Anyone replaced something like this before?

Thx for your comment.

Reply to
Uno

Post a picture to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
Upscale

Try Vandykes and look under wood moldings

For instance

SonomaProducts.com

Something like this?

hope the link is correct. I've been having problems inserting links.

Reply to
Sonny