Vicmarc mini lathe FS VL100

I am selling my Vicmark mini lathe that has never been used. I bought it 2 or 3 years ago. It is similar to the Jet and Delta mini lathes but the quality is better. I am also including a new motor, old style Nova chuck (new), and whatever accessories came with it new. It has never even been set up for use. I am located in Gilbert, Arizona. No shipping at this time. Asking $300 or best offer for all.