Vice needed for portable bench

Page 2 of 2

A fair or a woodworking show is the place to buy one of these. Almost every woodworking show of decent size I've been to has one of these being demonstrating and sold by someone. They've been around for a number of years and well suited as a vice for multiple applications. However, they don't fit the category of heavy duty or everyday use in my opinion.