Very OT - but this stuff is getting rediculous...

Page 3 of 5
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:37:23 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Played dodge ball in Jr high, had fun. The year after I graduated, my next door neighbor and friend ended up with a severe concussion from dodge ball. That was the end of dodge ball mainly because of insurance requirements.
Mark

Silly.
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:37:54 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Hit by the ball in the head, his head hit the wall. They were volley balls. A one in a million shot probably, but it did cause him to miss a week of school. You seem to doubt me by the tone I am reading?
Mark
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:38:39 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

If that's current dodge ball, then it's changed from when I was a kid. Back then, they *were* volley balls or something else of similar weight and hardness.
The way you're talking about current dodge balls, you're making them sound not too much harder than nerf projectiles.
On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 21:47:18 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

I doubt that you're a lot older than I. Even fifty years ago they were using (ready for it?) "Dodge Balls" to play Dodge Ball. Soccer balls were used to play soccer. We even used footballs to play foot ball and basketballs to play basketball. But perhaps someone knew something in our schools.

Good grief!

Here's what we used: (Amazon.com product link shortened)80867656&sr=8-5&keywords=red+playground+ball
On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:22:24 -0600, Just Wondering

Yes, that's what we used fifty years ago. They're not nearly as heavy as a soccer ball and a lot softer. If that still stings too much, deflate to your wussiness.
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:53:49 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

More importantly, lighter. They could sting if thrown hard enough and hit squarely, but a concussion? Not likely. If they used soccer balls to play Dodge Ball, did they use golf balls to play table tennis?
On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:48:41 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

You just love being an asshole don't you? I guess that says it all.
The really sad part about all of this is that a lot of the current problems today had their origins a number of years ago ~ a time when assholes like you would have been running rampant.
It's highly doubtful we will ever meet. But, if we ever did, I'd get a great deal of smacking your miserable face ~ even if it meant having the crap beat out of me.
You see you miserable prick, you don't deserve any of the respect associated with getting punched.

Too bad the name change didn't come with an attitude change ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Sorry, not a great chance of that happening. I will however, consider your disapproval.

LOL.
No hard feelings, Bubba ... we all have our turn or two in the barrel. ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 07:07:50 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

LOL! Have you ever looked in the mirror or did it shatter? I'm not the one threatening violence, while decrying violence, dipshit.
The fact is that if you use the wrong tool you can get hurt. (Duh!)

More bullshit, but that's to be expected from your sort.

More threats. Nice. ...and I'm the asshole. What a moron!

You're too much. You would be funny if you weren't such a sad excuse for a human. Lefties are that way, though.
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:38:39 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

It was at my school
On Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:56:16 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Hey, we're Canadians. We go around head butting moose all day. A soft regulation dodge ball would be the equivalent to being hit by an absorbent ball.
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:37:23 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Better people like me being the problem now than useless miscreants like you living in your cold war past thinking that if you're aggressive enough, it will solve any problem.
I can sink to your level though. It would be really gratifying to bitch slap the sh*t out of you.
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:39:10 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Not for a second. I have just as many aggressive tendencies as krw, maybe more. The only difference is that I regret giving into many of them when I was younger.
On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:46:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

What a moron. A passive-aggressive moron, at that.
On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:29:10 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

"Cold war past thinking", as opposed to the "Obama new-age economy". Man has been around a lot longer than you secular progressives, yet you think you know it all (yet don't care enough of the past to bother learning anything).

Nice. It's good to see that your veneer of civilization is thinner than BORG hardwood plywood. At least now everyone knows it.
On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:29:10 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Violence! Wow! The lefty shows the true stripes of a leftist.