VERY OT - A Sad Day For Mankind

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831 /
I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath again.
JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.
He'll have to get the license before he can lie again. Oh forgot that never stopped him did it.
--
Rich Harris .
"J T" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:33:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:
Sad day indeed. Sad that you Clinton bashers just don't get it that not one person died when Clinton lied.
Maybe that spammer posting the dead in Iraq has a point. People like you need to get a grip on what's important.
A BJ that was no one's business except muckrakers looking for dirt doesn't even register on the most sensitive meter of what's important for America.
Sad that you don't understand that.

What a load.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
No your right not one person died when he lied, but thousands died because he gave up a chance or four to eliminate Bin loser. You've got to be kidding me. You've not been to Iraq or Afghanistan nor saw the products of the Taliban or Saddam. You have no Idae of what you talk. We have freed and liberated those people and most are grateful for it. Yes we lose lives daily, but that's what some of us get paid for, to put our lives on the line for our country and to defend others. I wonder how many thousands more Kurds hould have had to die for you to say wel maybe we should help. I was there, I've seen it and I KNOW what I'm talking about. You are the load.
--
Rich Harris :1986 CJ7, Detroits F/R, 4:10's, 33"BFGMT's, Mopar F/I, 4.0L
head, Rubicon Express 2.5" Wrangler springs, Procomp MX6 Shocks, and a bunch
JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 02:09:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

But we DID find out the capacity of Monica's mouth... one US leader... so something good came of it... (and it boosted cigar sales)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:33:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

He's is/was an attorney... how can you tell when an attorney is lying?
his lips are moving..