VERY OT - A Sad Day For Mankind

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath again.

JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.

Reply to
J T

He'll have to get the license before he can lie again. Oh forgot that never stopped him did it.

Reply to
Rich

Sad day indeed. Sad that you Clinton bashers just don't get it that not one person died when Clinton lied.

Maybe that spammer posting the dead in Iraq has a point. People like you need to get a grip on what's important.

A BJ that was no one's business except muckrakers looking for dirt doesn't even register on the most sensitive meter of what's important for America.

Sad that you don't understand that.

What a load.

Reply to
LRod

No your right not one person died when he lied, but thousands died because he gave up a chance or four to eliminate Bin loser. You've got to be kidding me. You've not been to Iraq or Afghanistan nor saw the products of the Taliban or Saddam. You have no Idae of what you talk. We have freed and liberated those people and most are grateful for it. Yes we lose lives daily, but that's what some of us get paid for, to put our lives on the line for our country and to defend others. I wonder how many thousands more Kurds hould have had to die for you to say wel maybe we should help. I was there, I've seen it and I KNOW what I'm talking about. You are the load.

Reply to
Rich

Thu, Jan 19, 2006, 1:16am (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (LRod) doth shout: Sad day indeed. Sad that you Clinton bashers just don't get it that not one person died when Clinton lied.

Well, not sure if that's actually you, or someone posing as you. If it's you, then you seem to have forgotten about "Monica's War". Quite a few people died in that - because Clinton lied, and wanted to get the public's attention away from his lies.

JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.

Reply to
J T

He's is/was an attorney... how can you tell when an attorney is lying?

his lips are moving..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

But we DID find out the capacity of Monica's mouth... one US leader... so something good came of it... (and it boosted cigar sales)