VERY Old Delta Jointer

I have an old Delta jointer with no apparent model number (parts are numbered NJ255, NJ227nce, NJ203=table). Any clue as to source of replacement belt? I presume there is some modern substitute.
Thanks.

Locate a graingers in your area. Take a string and wrap it around the two pulleys and tie it off. Take the tied string to a graingers and they can measure it for a new belt.
-Lee
Bentley Bob wrote:

Try an auto parts store.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote:

Bentley Bob wrote:

I looked the part numbers up and found they cross to the delta/Rockwell(Beaver) line. They include the 654, 37-307 37-220 6" jointers. The 37-220 shows a 55 3/8" v-belt. You can check the parts list to see if that is your jointer. 37-220 http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHtml/Jointers/J2B.htm or 654 http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHtml/Jointers/J2.htm