Very cheap two cherries carving tools

I was looking in the internet a shop to bought two cherries carving tools and I've found

a spanish web. They have the tools almost the half price that the rest of the shops i've been visiting. And they sell anywhere in the world.

Just for your information, if someone knows any spanish ;-)

Reply to
raquel

Will their shipping and handling charges make up for the savings? Where are they phyicaly located.

Anyone bought anything from them and if so - how'd it go?

Purdo hablar pocitito espanol - de la cocina y la bodega - a side beneft of growing up in what was The Panama Canal Zone - now just Panama. If there are any Panamanos out there - sorry - don't know how to get a tilde over the last "a".

Two Cherries bench chisels sold for about half of what they sell for in the U.S. - in Germany.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

todobellasartes: All art is beautiful? All beautiful art?Please correct me if I'm wrong. Tom

Reply to
tom

I speak spanish better than english, so if you have any query, don't hesitate to ask me and i'll be pleased to help you.

I've done my first purchase already, it seems to be a trustworthy shop, as it is posted in some reliable artwebs. They are in Madrid, Spain's capital.

About the shipping and handling charges there are two options: they can send the chisels via courier (mrw) or the client can send there it's own courier (or other person). They have a problem calculating the weight of the products (the program said that a 10mm chisel is 36 kg!). I've wrote them in order to let them know the error and they have answer fast thanking the mail, tomorrow it should be solve.

Anyway I'll ask my uncle (that live in Madrid) to go to the shop and to send me the chisels by post. I'm not in a hurry. By spanish post the shipping cost of 1 kg. is 12,50 =80 ( to U.S). (see

you can write the shop too and ask them directly, they seem to be helpful.

I'll let you know when I receive the chisels. I've bought twice that I thought for the same money!

Reply to
raquel

no. It's all fine arts :-)

Reply to
raquel

Thank you, Raquel. Tom

Reply to
tom

"raquel" on 1 Mar 2006 20:43:25 -0800 typed in rec.woodworking the following:

How did this deal work out?

I used to live in Madrid, years and years ago.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

It's fitting that you lived in Madrid years and years ago because the threa d you replied to was started years and years ago. Specifically, over 11 years ago.

You probably should have bought those chisels while you were there.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

They weren't in business when I was there.

Machts nichts zu mir.

tschus

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

read you replied to was

That was a joke. The point was that you responded to an 11 YO post.

I'll be very surprised if "raquel" replies.

Reply to
DerbyDad03