Very cheap two cherries carving tools

I was looking in the internet a shop to bought two cherries carving tools and I've found www.todobellasartes.com, a spanish web. They have the tools almost the half price that the rest of the shops i've been visiting. And they sell anywhere in the world.
Just for your information, if someone knows any spanish ;-)
raquel wrote:

Will their shipping and handling charges make up for the savings? Where are they phyicaly located.
Anyone bought anything from them and if so - how'd it go?

Purdo hablar pocitito espanol - de la cocina y la bodega - a side beneft of growing up in what was The Panama Canal Zone - now just Panama. If there are any Panamanos out there - sorry - don't know how to get a tilde over the last "a".
Two Cherries bench chisels sold for about half of what they sell for in the U.S. - in Germany.
charlie b
todobellasartes: All art is beautiful? All beautiful art?Please correct me if I'm wrong. Tom
no. It's all fine arts :-)
Thank you, Raquel. Tom
I speak spanish better than english, so if you have any query, don't hesitate to ask me and i'll be pleased to help you.
I've done my first purchase already, it seems to be a trustworthy shop, as it is posted in some reliable artwebs. They are in Madrid, Spain's capital.
About the shipping and handling charges there are two options: they can send the chisels via courier (mrw) or the client can send there it's own courier (or other person). They have a problem calculating the weight of the products (the program said that a 10mm chisel is 36 kg!). I've wrote them in order to let them know the error and they have answer fast thanking the mail, tomorrow it should be solve.
Anyway I'll ask my uncle (that live in Madrid) to go to the shop and to send me the chisels by post. I'm not in a hurry. By spanish post the shipping cost of 1 kg. is 12,50 ( to U.S). (see http://www.correos.es ). you can write the shop too and ask them directly, they seem to be helpful.
I'll let you know when I receive the chisels. I've bought twice that I thought for the same money!