Very cheap downdrafter table?

look at http://www.dealtime.com/xDN-Tools_and_Hardware---woodworker_com
Delta Downdraft table for $48.34?
They cost $470 odd usually, something wrong with the prices here.
--

Greg

Greg Millen wrote:

They won't sell it for that. If you click on the item to buy it, it takes you to another page where they charge $479 for it. It's a pity but it's a misprint. Hell, they want $45 just for shipping!
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

It's the price of the mobile base... so it's a misprint.
--
mare

Click on the link. THe shipping is $45. I think I am going to wait until I can get free shipping and a 25% off coupon.
HAHA!
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:31:27 GMT, "Greg Millen"