Vertilathe inventor George Devine

Hello Woodworkers:

Just letting you know that my father, George Devine, who invented the Vertilathe, died last Wednesday, March 30th. He enjoyed reading the posts in this newsgroup and also occasionally posting a message (sometimes somewhat spammy!) He was 88 and enjoyed woodworking and woodturning (with his Vertilathe, of course) for many years. He was disappointed when he was no longer able to work in his workshop due to his declining health. He was glad to have brought some enjoyment into the lives of those who used his invention and the projects made using it.

So, woodworkers, continue to enjoy your woodworking projects. My father delighted in doing so and he was in good company.

Mike Devine

Reply to
Mike Devine

My sympathy to you and yours.

Reply to
Limey Lurker

Mike,

Thanks for letting us know about your father's passing. He'll be remembered.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Mike Devine wrote

My sympathy to you and yours

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =------------

---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =--

Reply to
fujiyama