Versatech battery refurbish

I opened one of my Versatech batteries up. It was quite easy and only required cutting the end off after removing the plastic cap. The problem is that it is NOT a sub C but very close. It is a custom size of some sort. However, I saw on the internet that someone was rebuilding these, so the batteries must be available. I have a link to a drawing I made. The dimensions are accurate. The battery really is 21.85 mm in diameter. A sub C would not fit because the battery case has a tight tolorance. Does anyone know where I can get NiCd and NmH cells like these?

eganders

eganders wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o11g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

Digi-key sells a battery that's close ( a sub C cell at 22.0mm dia)

also offer a pack building service

luck

Reply to
Nirodac