veritas shoulder plane

Does anyone know where i can purchase the Veritas Medium shoulder plane Lee Valley is sold out of them and will not have them until 8\2004. I would rather not wait that long for it.
thanks Jimmy
James Sengstrom asks:

Lee Valley doesn't wholesale their planes, so you're stuck with waiting, I'm afraid. Which day in 8/2004 is too late for you, by the way?
Charlie Self "Inanimate objects are classified scientifically into three major categories - those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost." Russell Baker
It's worth waiting on though. :-) It is 8/2004. Of course, I might sell you mine at marked up price and order another one . . . . Just Kidding.

Lee
I'm
categories -

Russell
it should say 8/20/04

Lee
I'm
categories -

Russell
On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 18:43:16 GMT, "Jim & Sharon"

Doesn't Highland Hardware carry some Veritas tools?
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!