Veritas Pocket Dovetailer

http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?pg335
I was a little worried that the short saw blade would dull quickly, but the video shows that it is so sharp it really spends little time in the cut.
Maybe they can expand their "recycling" procedures to other sorts of Virgins.

Just got through telling my wife about the Lee Valley April Fools Tool. LOL

I like the folding chisel. When is the last time you needed a folding chisel? It is a Lee Valley version of the swiss army knife. Those guys do have a sense of humor.
Michaels" says...

Actually there are folding chisels on the market <http://www.woodcraft.com/Family/2080073/Fast-Cap-Pocket-Chisels.aspx .
Nice thing about them is that the edge is protected by something more reliable and less loseable than a rubber cap.
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

Oddly enough, Fast Cap makes several sized folding chisels. ;~) and it is not an april Fool's thing.
http://www.fastcap.com/estore/pc/Pocket-Chisel-3p2470.htm

Gotta make you wonder if this is the April Fools Day tool of the year...
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.earthlink.net says...

Nope. I've seen 'em on the shelf at Woodcraft--in fact they're reduced right now.

The two pictures that really made me chuckle are the toast dovetails and the piece of wood clamped to the window of the car. Another good "Fool" tool. Marc

That's not a real Japanese saw. They're all pull-cut. But I like it. I'll get one.

What to, ugly 8 year-olds? You wish.
I'm going to get one of these, too. http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?pV737&cat=1
And one of these to carry them around. http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?pS927&cat=1,43413,45992
-- The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it. -- Al Batt

No beer opener. Sawblade looks a bit small to eyeball to the layout lines.

I wanted one but the order page was not working. I sent them an email with Google's new "Motion Mail". What a time saver that is. http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html