Veritas honing jig

Sure did, would love to be able to create something like that.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell

So I remember the instructions stating to wash the roller off with water and then oil it when done. My question is what kind of oil should I use?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike in Idaho

All I got was the back of the card it came attached to. Figured it out without problems though and I love it! Allen Catonsville, MD

Reply to
Allen Epps

You'll be sorry. You'd have been better off to just buy some crack or cigarettes or something that wouldn't be so *addictive* as the catalog. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Oh man, it's gorgeous indeed! I don't like the gleam in SWMBO's eye though.

Appeasing SWMBO's desire will be very expensive and time consuming.

I think Robin has a mean streak.

Reply to
Silvan

Holy crap! Why aren't I shopping there?!

Is there one in atlanta, and if not, WHEN WILL THERE BE ONE?!

*trots off to order a catalog*
Reply to
tmbg

Nope, sorry. Only in Canada eh! :)

...Mike

Reply to
Mike Alexander

boo :(

guess I'll have to be content with highland for local trips. Woodcraft is further away and 15% more expensive :P

Reply to
tmbg

I should have been a little more clear. They only have stores in Canada, but they do do mail order to the US, and from what I've read it's quite quick. I've never dealt with their mail order dept, since I live less than 20 minutes away from their flagship store in Ottawa (neener neener ;) )

...Mike

Reply to
Mike Alexander

Yeah, Rob needs to move south to some place where there isn't so much snow, where people start freezing to death left and right when the temperature gets to 0 F.

When you branch out into America and open a store in or near Christiansburg, VA Rob, just let me know. I'll go take whatever classes I need to qualify to earn $15 an hour in whatever capacity there and you'll have an employee for life.

Reply to
Silvan

I think Rob is using pheremones on us! MY catalog smells like linseed oil. Ambrosia!! I thought pheremones were s'posed to be more subtle. Roger oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reply to
roger

Yeah, that goes for me too! Open an atlanta store, and I'll either be your best customer or your best employee :)

Reply to
tmbg

Robin:

I think your best bet is opening a store in the Paramus NJ area, somewhere between the BORG and IKEA. It is straight down the NY Thruway and Route

  1. Couldn't be easier to reach from your neck of the woods.

I need a better place to spend my money!

Reply to
Han