Vented Storm Doors Available?

I was told (by a HD dude) that there is a storm door manufacturer that puts permanent vents at the top and bottom of one of their storm door models to provide "chimney-like" venting of the space between the "real" door and the storm door. (The door sales guy can't remember the manufacturer .... of course) My door faces South and the heat build-up warped the original fiberglass/plastic mouldings around the window panes in the entrance door.....I have since made wood mouldings up special and replaced the original moulding, and that works fine. I would really like to get rid of the intense heat in that space though.....the "full view" storm sash is really just for looks + I have film on it to prevent fading of the entrance door.
Anyone know of such a vented storm door? The only one I have been able to "Google Up" has a monster vent clear across the bottom (looks bad) and none at the top!
If I could round up some brass bezels, I believe I could drill and install several small, round, screened vents myself.....but I would need a few "courage pills" before taking a sawhole drill to a new door :o)
TIA Ed S in Western Nebraska
Ed, Consider the small round soffit vents.
Bill

Good question, and I've been wondering the same. I was looking at storms at Menard's and one of their people asked if they could help me. I posed your question, and he thought most of the screened units would work. I question his knowledge though. Plus if I posted it will give this thread a bump.
--
toolmiser

Thanks guys. I hadn't thought of the soffit vents. I have seen them and as I recall, they are "factory' screened. They should do the job just fine and the louvered type should even keep water out unless a hard driving rain is involved. I will look them over a little closer.......Thanks again, Ed S.

Thanks guys.....as I recall, the round soffit vents are even screened so that should work well.........Ed S.

Thanks guys. I'll look into the round soffit vents...I hadn't thought of that, but as I recall, they are "factory" screened and the louvered type should keep out all but the hardest driving rain too. Thanks again.Ed S

Wow!! I was having lots of trouble posting a reply. I finally got it fixed and I guess all my earlier attempts at replys got "buffered up" and they all went out after my "fix' got implemented. Sorry for the nusiance.