Veneer with Band saw

Anyone in the Appleton, Wi area that can cut a heigth of 8" on a band saw please contact me. I have an 8' piece of wood that I need to make

1/8" veneers.

Thanks

Reply to
Dwight

Dwight

Call me

205-3141

Tom Plamann

Reply to
Tom Plamann

C'mon, now. Is that fair to do to anyone who aspires to be a wood-worker? Bringing them into your shop?

:)

Clint

Reply to
Clint

Absolutely. LOL

I cannot think of a better place to send someone regardless if he is new, seasoned, poor or rich. Noting but good to be seen in Tom's shop. Every one deserves a treat now and then. :~)

Reply to
Leon

So long as it doesn't make you want to go back home, put all your tools in a big pile, throw on a few gallons of gas, and roast marshmallows...

*tongue firmly in cheek* Seriously, if I was running around the countryside and had an opportunity to visit his shop, I'd be all over it.

Clint

Reply to
Clint

Wow... that's going to take a huge bandsaw... 8' throat!? Oh wait, maybe that's the length? ;~)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

No, that is the throat.

Reply to
Dwight

Maybe you should consider turning the wood on its side then! ;-)

Reply to
Frank

but if anybody is gonna have one, it'll be Tom.

Reply to
bridgerfafc

He'll probably be making one next. It will be handy to make veneer for the columns he turns.

Joe Gorman

Wow.

How does that guy have time to read this group on the internet and accomplish all that!?!?

Reply to
Frank