Veneer with Band saw

Anyone in the Appleton, Wi area that can cut a heigth of 8" on a band saw please contact me. I have an 8' piece of wood that I need to make 1/8" veneers.
Thanks
Dwight
Call me
205-3141
Tom Plamann

C'mon, now. Is that fair to do to anyone who aspires to be a wood-worker? Bringing them into your shop?
:)
Clint

Absolutely. LOL
I cannot think of a better place to send someone regardless if he is new, seasoned, poor or rich. Noting but good to be seen in Tom's shop. Every one deserves a treat now and then. :~)
So long as it doesn't make you want to go back home, put all your tools in a big pile, throw on a few gallons of gas, and roast marshmallows...
*tongue firmly in cheek* Seriously, if I was running around the countryside and had an opportunity to visit his shop, I'd be all over it.
Clint

Wow... that's going to take a huge bandsaw... 8' throat!? Oh wait, maybe that's the length? ;~)
John
John Grossbohlin wrote:

No, that is the throat.
Dwight wrote:

Maybe you should consider turning the wood on its side then! ;-)
John Grossbohlin wrote:

but if anybody is gonna have one, it'll be Tom.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

He'll probably be making one next. It will be handy to make veneer for the columns he turns. http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/lathe/view_all.nhtml Joe
Wow.
How does that guy have time to read this group on the internet and accomplish all that!?!?