veneer to sell

I have this veneers to sell: cherry, oak, maple, makore figure, walnut, beech, mahogany. I have many sequence sheet. Sheet size: 6" to 25" long x 3" to 15" wide. If you are interested, I can send a picture for all veneer!!!

Reply to
Sébastien Rancourt

Don't bother with pictures, just send all of us 10 square feet, or 1 square meter of each veneer you have. If we like them we'll send you a check. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman