Reply to
George M. Kazaka

Sorry 90 degrees

Reply to
Mr Stephen Topp

Thanks George.

Reply to
Mr Stephen Topp

Pick up this book: Veneering A Foundation Course, by Mike Burton.

ISBN: 0-8069-2855-7

list price $19.95

dave

Mr Stephen T> Hi

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Hi

I am trying to find any information I can about joining veneer at

45-degree angles i.e. the join from the top of a table to the side. Do you place the top piece then the side or vice versa, and what tools would you use to create a crisp joint.

I have tried to find online information but so far I have had no luck and so I would appreciate any help I can get, including recommendations to any books there are with this kind of information.

Thanks in advance S.Topp

Reply to
Mr Stephen Topp