vendor query

Has anyone here ordered online from a place called "Woodworker's Hardware" in Minnesota? If so, were you satisfied with them?
I'm always a little hesitant to order from a new place unless somebody else recommends them.

Yes I buy from them often. In fact, placed an order yesterday. Always delivered as promised.
I found them when I need some special heavy duty undermount slides. Nobody could come close to their prices.
Another company I really like, for slightly different type stuff is http://www.dlawlesshardware.com / Free shipping if the order is over $50!
To the original post, Woodworker's Hardware is just fine. I've had a few orders, no complaints.
To the poster about http://www.dlawlesshardware.com/ , I needed 24 1/2 glides. A bag of 100 cost $3.00. I did order some other odds and ends and was very pleased with prices.

lgb wrote:

They are fine.
Wide selection, good prices, timely shipping!

Yes - my latest shipment from them arrived last Friday. They're usually the first place I check.