Varnishing tip

Page 2 of 2
"Leon" wrote

Once the screw is screwed in, I've got a file for rent!
<g, d & r)
--
Karl A. Caillouet
Construction Manager

You are get'n way too far a head of me. ;~)

Instead of drywall screws (very sharp), you could try 16D nails. They still come to a point, but aren't quite as sharp. You still risk dents and dimples in those locations, but that's a problem no matter what you use.
Puckdropper

Try a handful of Golf Tees. Poke them through the holes in a scrap piece of pegboard.
Leon wrote:

I'd have to buy some peg board, I already have the pyramids. ;~)

I've got a set of the Lee Valley pyramids. One problem I have occasionally experienced with them was accidentally bumping the project and some of the pyramids would roll. Have you experienced that at all?
wrote in message

Not yet, however if I paint the side closest to me first, I find that I try to avoid bumping into the piece. ;~)